A little powershell script for windows 7 | 8 | 8.1 thant remove all things relative to windows10 upgrade.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- @echo off
- cd /d "%~dp0"
- REM CMD execution script for remove-kb.ps1
- echo Change ps execution policy ...
- powershell set-executionpolicy unrestricted
- echo .
- echo Launch remove-kb script ...
- powershell "%~dp0remove-kb.ps1"
- echo Restore ps execution policy ...
- powershell set-executionpolicy restricted